Background

Monday, November 22, 2010

Sick again...BUMMER

Can you believe this? I have that dumb C-Dif stuff again. I went to the doctor, and he said that it is really hard to get out of your system, and he suggested at that time that I go back on antibiotic (twice daily for 2 weeks and then once daily for another month), but at that time of the appointment, I was feeling fine--I was a little bit tired (which goes along with this infection), but then I got home and was full-blown sick with the diarhhea, exhaustion and everything else that seems to go with it. Luckily, we just got a hold of the doctor, and so I will start on the antibiotic tonight. This stuff is crazy, but it is NOT easy to get rid of.

I spent the afternoon after the doctor's in bed--just so tired and cold. But once we get this antibiotic going, I know I'll be feeling better. Hopefully this time we can get totally rid of it! Still no news about the cat scan either--maybe tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! This is so boring! Thank Goodness for antibiotics though.. hope today they kick in and you will feel better. I am here all day and will check in regularly for the news about the Cat Scan.. Big giant hug to everyone, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, let's do some kicking in the back side. Love you and praying for you. Lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bug really likes you. But I really can't blame it. Get it this time plus all of its eggs. You are really amazing. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a bummer :( Hope you feel better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are on a roller coaster ride - and not a fun one! Hang in there, Weezy, the ride will end and you'll get to get off and get back to your normal (?) life.

    ReplyDelete