Background

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday Morning

For some reason yesterday, I was just really short on energy--I'm not sure why, but things really seemed to wear me out. I'm having a better start this morning, and hope that means that I WILL have more energy today. I am trying to hydrate myself--drink more water than I normally do--tomorrow is the only day I'm going to Piper Center to get hydrated. So I need to do better on my own. I know that drinking water is really important, so I need to keep doing that.

This is my favorite time of year in Arizona--the days are beautiful, and it is just perfect weather. It makes it a good time to walk too--but it is just so nice to finally have a break from the heat.

I think one of the things that tired me out yesterday is that I spent quite a bit of time on the phone. Isn't it funny how things that have never tired you out before can now make you tired? I feel like a wimp--because it's like I have to rest after every little thing that I do. Still I loved talking to people--so I guess it's the price I have to pay.:) Anyway, I really don't have much to say today--but I wanted to say hello and tell you all thanks again for writing so much on my blog. I love you all!

7 comments:

  1. Louise,

    Enjoy your water, the beautiful weather and keep pacing yourself. Also, keep smiling :) You are doing great!

    Love,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise (and family too)..........I did missed your post yesterday, as I do try to read daily, and of course I wondered why you nor Spence posted
    yesterday. But, figured getting dressed for Sunday and trying to say
    hello to so many just took a little more energy. Sometimes our bodies
    just say slow down and catch up. Sooooooo I am glad you had a bit
    more energy to post today................I know you have a lot of family and
    friends calling and helping you in many ways, but want you to know I
    am here as well if I can drop off more fruit or help you in anyway.

    Your friend,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise, that was I did "miss" (not missed).... oh well, I am still learning to write, what can I say.....I was never prefect, as most know, tee hee)

    Peggy again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise, I can't even imagine how exhausting your experiences have been. Go easy on yourself--this is an all-out assault on your body! Hope the water you planned to drink helps you!
    Love,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Louise:
    Gabbing on the phone is in the Rice genes.. we are the champions at it. Hope you feel a bit more energetic as the week goes on! We're on vacation here.. every year at the end of October there is a 2 week holiday. Its absolutely gorgeous here and for some strange reason, I've embarked on an intensive spring cleaning.. I smell change... Love Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you need a hugbot moment. Imagine that he/she is hugging you on behalf of all your fans across the globe! Love you so much. Lo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you, even though I don't comment on here much! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete