Background

Thursday, March 29, 2012

General Conference is Coming!

I just wanted to write and invite and tell you of an upcoming event this weekend, that impacts my whole year. It happens twice a year, where the leaders of our Church meet in Salt Lake City, and instruct the members of our church for two days. It is a wonderful experience and very uplifting. I always feel like it fills me up to keep going for the next six months--messages which teach me to live more like the Savior, and to prioritize the most important things, and to focus on the things that truly matter. For the next six months, I try to read and study those messages, and apply them in my life. They are such a help and a strength to me. I want you to know that these leaders are truly men of God, and that we all will be blessed if we heed what they say. I am including a link where you can also listen and learn from these inspired leaders. I invite you to do it--I know that your lives can't help but be blessed by the messages they will give. Have a great weekend!

Come listen to living prophets

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to conference too! You are so awesome :)

    Annie

    ReplyDelete